The XCMG GR1003 grader offers a durable, high performing and value for money machine that is unmatched for quality in the 7-8 tonne grader size class.
The GR1003 grader is durable, reliable, safe and comfortable – as well as being efficient to maintain. Renowned worldwide for its performance and value for money, the GR1003 is the ideal solution for customers seeking a 7-8 tonne grader for any application or industry.
Equipped with a Cummins QSB 3.9 engine, a spacious and comfortable ROPS&FOPS cab, and a wide variety of leading safety and performance features, the GR1003 grader offers remarkable reliability, efficiency, comfort and control.
Key Performance Specs
|Operating Weight:||7500 kg (approx)|
|Engine:||Cummins QSB 3.9|
|Width (inc Blade):||3048 mm|
|Tyre Spec:||16/70 – 24/13 – 24|
|Ground Clearance (Front Axle):||550 mm|
|Axle Distance (Front to Rear):||5135 mm|
|Forward Speed (km/h):||5 / 8 / 11 / 17 / 24 / 38|
|Rearward Speed (km/h):||5 / 11 / 24|
|Coolant:||50 L (approx)|
|Fuel Tank:||260 L|
|Engine Oil:||18 L|
|Transmission Oil:||26 L|
|Drive Axle:||28 L|
|Hydraulic Oil:||89 L|
|Traction Force f=0.75:||>39kN|
|Tyre Inflation Pressure:||300 kPa|
|Working System Pressure:||16 Mpa|
|Transmission Pressure:||1.3 – 1.8 Mpa|
|Max Steering Angle Front Wheel:||~49 Degrees|
|Max Tilt Angle Front Wheel:||~17 Degrees|
|Max Swing Angle Front Axle:||~15 Degrees|
|Min Turning Radius:||6 metres|
|Max Lift Height:||310 mm|
|Max Shoveling Depth:||350 mm|
|Max Tilt Angle:||45 Degrees|
|Cutting Angle:||28 – 70 Deg|
|Slewing Angle:||120 Degrees|
|Length x Chord Height:||3048 x 450 mm|
PERFORMANCE & FEATURES
- The GR1003 is fitted with a Cummins QSB3.9 4-cylinder engine and is equipped with electrically control high-pressure common rail, turbocharger.
- The optimised blade shape works quickly and efficiently, whilst creating optimal load distribution and minimal material accumulation within the rotary disc area.
- A high resolution 10” LCD Screen connected to a premium reverse camera gives the operator a commanding view of the rear of the machine while reversing.
SAFE & RELIABLE
- Full hydraulic braking system, load sensing steering, and optimised control structure reducing operating force by up to 30%.
- E-stops are located inside the cab as well as outside to the rear of the machine to ensure easy access to shut down the machine in case of an emergency.
- Dual circuit isolators provide more flexibility for operators and/or repair personnel when performing service and maintenance operations – improving the overall safety of the machine.
OPERATOR FOCUSED DESIGN
- The single oil cylinder, large steering angle, and front axle are all XCMG patented technologies, which combined with an articulated frame and small turning radius, ensure greater manoeuvrability.
- The GR1003 offers a remarkably comfortable, flexible and ergonomic control system, engineered for smooth and efficient operation.
- The ergonomically-designed steering wheel reduces operator fatigue and is full adjustable to suit all operators.
EFFICIENT SERVICING & MAINTENANCE
- All daily maintenance points are easily reached and serviced from the ground, ensuring simple day-to-day checks for the operator.
- Daily checks are efficient thanks to easily accessible service and maintenance components, including refuelling, fluid checks and air filters.
- Qualified, expert Service Agents located throughout all our territories for premier support.