The world-renowned 41-tonne payload XDA45U Articulated Dump Truck is designed for use in mining, quarry, water conservation, harbour, brown field and construction sites.
With a powerful drivetrain, superior hauling performance, and excellent manoeuvrability and efficiency, the XDA45U delivers exceptional results across a wide range of applications.
The XDA45U is also designed to run continuously in operating environments ranging from -25 degrees Celsius to 40 degrees Celsius, and meets Euro V emission standards.
KEY MACHINE FEATURES
- Technically advanced powerful Benz engine that is specially designed for mining operation lowers fuel consumption and increases working efficiency.
- The pump controlling hydraulic system and load-sensitive steering system enhance system stability, quicken trouble shooting and save more energy.
- The application of XCMG’s exclusive travel control strategy and fault analysis system makes the overall vehicle more intelligent.
- 6×6 drive and friction-disk type inter-wheel/inter-axle differential locks take passing performance, reliability and riding stability to a higher level.
- ROPS & FOPS that meet ISO standards are equipped in driver’s cab, which enlarges interior space, broadens field of view range, secures driver’s working safety and increases comfort.
- Driver’s cab and engine hood are both flipping designs, and the cab is integrated with a centralised lubrication system, all these designs make maintenance more convenient and more efficient.
KEY MACHINE SPECIFICATIONS
|Overall Length:||11,070 mm|
|Overall Width:||3,950 mm|
|Overall Height:||3,846 mm|
|Total Weight:||75,000 kg|
|Curb Weight:||34,000 kg|
|Engine:||Benz OM471 (Germany)|
|Rated Power:||390 kw / 1600 rpm|
|Max Torque:||2600 Nm / 1300 rpm|
|Drive:||6 x 6|
|Max Speed:||51 km/h|
|Min Turning Clearance:||9275 mm|