The XCMG XD120 vibratory road roller is a new generation of technology and maximised performance. XCMG makes full use of its international R&D platform to integrate global technology and produce completely independent roller designs.
As a result, the XD120 roller is uniquely efficient, durable, versatile, safe and consistent – as well as being simple to operate, maintain and service. With worldwide renown for its performance and value for money, the XD120 is the ideal solution for customers seeking a 2-3 tonne roller solution for any application or industry.
Equipped with a reliable and powerful Kubota 33 horsepower engine, heavy duty large diameter drum, proportional ASC closed loop hydraulic drive and 2 vibration frequencies, the XD120 offer significant reliability, efficiency, comfort and control.
Key Performance Specs
|Engine:||Kubota D1803-CR-E5B or D1703|
|Rated Power:||24 kW / 33 HP|
|Rated Speed:||2400 RPM|
|Operating Weight:||2700 kg (approx)|
|Static Load Front Drum:||110 N/cm|
|Static Load Rear Drum:||110 N/cm|
|Operating Speeds:||0-10 km/h|
|Theoretical Gradeability:||30 %|
|Min Turn Radius (internal / external):||2250 / 3450 mm|
|Vibration Frequency:||63/67 Hz|
|Nominal Amplitute:||0.5 mm|
|Vibration Force:||36/41 kN|
|Drum Diameter:||720 mm|
|Drum Width:||1200 mm|
|Oscillation Angle:||+- 8 Degrees|
PERFORMANCE & FEATURES
COMPACT, EFFICIENT & PRODUCTIVE
- Featuring a choice of 2 engines, the Tier 3 Kubota D1703 or the D1803-CR-E5B – 33 HP, 24.6 kW watercooled, 3 cylinders with high power reserve, low fuel consumption and low noise emission.
- Proportional ASC closed loop hydraulic drive system composed of a variable displacement pump, plus a constant motor. Drum selection is made easy with a switch for front, rear or both.
- Inner-cylinder drum chamber is simple and robust for excellent performance, long lifetime and exceptionally high reliability.
- Large diameter drum with two vibration frequencies available, also included is pressurised, interval water spray help the operator get the job done quicker with less tools.
- The XD120 features high transport speed, narrow turning radius and high level gradability, made possible by the closed loop hydraulic propel system.
COMFORTABLE, SAFE & RELIABLE
- Ergonomic setup with comfortable seat, foldable ROPS, multifunction travel control lever, plus easy access to vibration control, horn and spray override.
- The seat position provides the operator excellent drum edge visibility, as well as an easy view of the rear drum. Plus the LED worklights allow better visibility in low light situations.
- Engine hood tilts forward easily and extensively for better access to service and maintenance areas and all fundamental componentry.
- Product experts at your local dealer provide exceptional support throughout your machine’s lifetime: operation, maintenance and service from the delivery date through to its last day on the job.
- XCMG’s key focus is the complete satisfaction and success of every machine owner – making your business as profitable as possible.