XS123PD Vibratory Roller
A New Generation of Road Roller with Premium Technology and Componentry.
The XCMG XS123PD padfoot vibratory road roller is a new generation of technology and maximised performance. XCMG makes full use of its international R&D platform to integrate global technology and produce completely independent roller designs.
As a result, the XS123 roller is uniquely powerful, rugged, energy efficient, safe and consistent – as well as being simple to maintain. With worldwide renown for its performance and value for money, the XS123 is the ideal solution for customers seeking a 12 tonne roller solution for any application or industry.
Equipped with a Tier 3 emission Cummins engine, premium hydraulic system, padfoot style drum and XCMG wet type drive axle, the entire roller offers significant advantages relating to reliability, efficiency, comfort and control.
Key Performance Specs
|Engine Type:||Electronic Water-Cooled|
|Rated Power:||104 kW / 139 HP|
|Rated Speed:||2200 RPM|
|Operating Weight:||12850 kg (approx)|
|Front Axle Weight:||7550 kg|
|Rear Axle Weight:||5300 kg|
|Static Linear Load:||31.5 kg/cm|
|Operating Speeds:||5.5 / 11.2 km/h|
|Theoretical Gradeability:||45 %|
|Min Turn Radius (internal / external):||4500 / 6800 mm|
|Ground Clearance:||443 mm|
|Wheel Base:||3010 mm|
|Braking Distance:||3.9 m|
|Vibration Frequency:||30/35 Hz|
|Nominal Amplitute:||280 / 190 kN|
|Exciting Force (High/Low):||95 kN|
|Drum Diameter:||1523 mm|
|Drum Width:||2130 mm|
|Charge Pressure of Drive System:||2.4 MPa|
|Relief Pressure of Drive System:||35 MPa|
|Relief Pressure of Vibration System:||30 MPa|
|Relief Pressure of Steering System:||16 MPa|
|Steering Angle:||30 Degrees|
|Oscillation Angle:||10 Degrees|
PERFORMANCE & FEATURES
A SIMPLY IMPRESSIVE MACHINE
- Cummins QSF3.8 water-cooled turbocharged engine with high power reserve, low fuel consumption and low noise emission.
- Proportional ASC closed loop hydraulic drive system composed of variable displacement pump and constant motor – ensures better drive performance and gradeability.
- Medium wet type axle with anti-slip differential provides automatic torque allocation and max traction to suit the road condition.
- Variable displacement piston pump and constant displacement hydraulic motor result in dual vibrating frequency and amplitude for excellent compaction.
- Inner-cylinder drum chamber is simple and robust for excellent performance, long lifetime and high reliability.
- Ergonomic cabin with air conditioning, CANBUS joystick controls, control box integrated colour display, suspension seat and much more, for easy operation in maximum comfort.
- Engine hood tilts forward largely and easily for better access to the maintenance parts.