The XCMG XS83 vibratory road roller is a new generation of technology and maximised performance. XCMG makes full use of its international R&D platform to integrate global technology and produce completely independent roller designs.
As a result, the XS83 roller is uniquely powerful, rugged, energy efficient, safe and consistent – as well as being simple to maintain. With worldwide renown for its performance and value for money, the XS83 is the ideal solution for customers seeking an 8 tonne roller solution for any application or industry.
Equipped with a Tier 3 emission Cummins engine, premium hydraulic system and XCMG wet type drive axle, the entire roller offers significant advantages relating to reliability, efficiency, comfort and control.
Smooth and Padfoot drum variants available – see below for specifications.
Key Performance Specs
|Engine:||Cummins QSF3.8||Cummins QSF3.8|
|Engine Type:||Electronic Water-Cooled||Electronic Water-Cooled|
|Rated Power:||74 kW / 99 HP||74 kW / 99 HP|
|Rated Speed:||2200 RPM||2200 RPM|
|Operating Weight:||8000 kg (approx)||8730 kg (approx)|
|Front Axle Weight:||3800 kg||4530 kg|
|Rear Axle Weight:||4200 kg||4200 kg|
|Static Linear Load:||221.7 kg/cm||–|
|Operating Speeds:||0-5 / 0-11 km/h||0-5 / 0-11 km/h|
|Theoretical Gradeability:||50 %||50 %|
|Min Turn Radius (internal / external):||4800 / 5860 mm||4800 / 5860 mm|
|Ground Clearance:||270 mm||330 mm|
|Wheel Base:||2680 mm||2680 mm|
|Braking Distance:||3.9 m||3.9 m|
|Vibration Frequency:||30/35 Hz||30/35 Hz|
|Nominal Amplitute:||1.8 / 0.9 mm||1.5 / 0.75 mm|
|Exciting Force (High/Low):||125 / 85 kN||125 / 85 kN|
|Drum Diameter:||1220 mm||1220 mm|
|Drum Width:||1680 mm||1680 mm|
|Charge Pressure of Drive System:||2.4 MPa||2.4 MPa|
|Relief Pressure of Drive System:||38 MPa||38 MPa|
|Relief Pressure of Vibration System:||30 MPa||30 MPa|
|Relief Pressure of Steering System:||14 MPa||14 MPa|
|Tyre Spec:||405/70-24-16PR EMR1||405/70-24-16PR EMR1|
|Steering Angle:||+- 33 Degrees||+- 33 Degrees|
|Oscillation Angle:||+- 10 Degrees||+- 10 Degrees|
PERFORMANCE & FEATURES
A SIMPLY IMPRESSIVE MACHINE
- Cummins QSF3.8 water-cooled turbocharged engine with high power reserve, low fuel consumption and low noise emission.
- Proportional ASC closed loop hydraulic drive system composed of variable displacement pump and constant motor – ensures better drive performance and gradeability.
- Medium wet type axle with anti-slip differential provides automatic torque allocation and max traction to suit the road condition.
- Variable displacement piston pump and constant displacement hydraulic motor result in dual vibrating frequency and amplitude for excellent compaction.
- Inner-cylinder drum chamber is simple and robust for excellent performance, long lifetime and high reliability.
- Ergonomic cabin with air conditioning, CANBUS joystick controls, control box integrated colour display, suspension seat and much more, for easy operation in maximum comfort.
- Engine hood tilts forward expansively and easily (push button) for better access to the maintenance parts.