Rated Op Load
The XCMG XC958 wheel loader makes full use of XCMG’s extensive international R&D capabilities to integrate global technology and manufacture completely independent designs.
As a result, the XC958 front end loader is uniquely comfortable, durable, reliable and efficient – as well as being simple to maintain. With worldwide renown for its performance and value for money, the XC958 18 tonne loader is the ideal solution for customers seeking a versatile solution for any application or industry.
Equipped with a Tier 3 emission Cummins QSB6.7 engine, ZF 4BP210 automatic transmission, XCMG high performance wet axle and full hydraulic wet brake system, the entire loader offers significant reliability, efficiency, comfort and control.
Key Performance Specs
|Operating Weight:||18700 kg (approx)|
|Engine:||Cummins QSB 6.7|
|Power:||164kW / 219HP|
|Rated Operating Load:||5500 kg|
|Dump Height:||3050 mm|
|Dump Distance:||1140 mm|
|Wheel Base:||3350 mm|
|Wheel Track:||2250 mm|
|Minimum Ground Clearance:||422 mm|
|Max Breakout Force:||170 kN|
|Max Traction:||160 kN|
|Turning Radius:||5990 mm|
|Lift Time of Boom:||5.5 Seconds|
|Total Hyd Cycle Time:||10 Seconds|
|Tipping Load (Max Steering):||11500 kg|
|Tipping Load (Straight State):||12600 kg|
|Rotate Speed:||2200 RPM|
PERFORMANCE & FEATURES
- Cummins QSB6.7 engine provides required power for complex working conditions.
- Automatic ZF 4BP 210 torque converter transmission reduces shifting impact.
- XCMG wet axle meets high working load requirements.
- Full hydraulic wet brake system is highly reliable and maintenance-free.
- Extra heavy load frame design to extend machine life and performance.
- Wear resistant and impact resistant high strength steel plate for bucket material.
- Heat management system with large radiator and low speed fan ensures maximum performance.
- Fan has automatic reversal function for self-cleaning in high dust environments.
- Quantitative hydraulic system provides on-demand distribution of fuel supply during steering and work unit operation.
- Command-based controls makes the operator’s work easier and more enjoyable.
- Spacious and ergonomic cab with excellent visibility.
- FOPS/ROPS cab with heat and air conditioning provides air flow through multiple vents.
- Well sealed and insulated cab to provide a dust proof environment.
- All switches are conveniently placed and controls are highly ergonomic.
- Digital gauges in the cab monitor and display the loader’s vital functions.
- Suspension seat with excellent lumbar support minimises operator fatigue or discomfort.
- Integrated F-N-R electronic lever shifting function offers precise control and easy operation.
- Complies with ISO 5006 operator vision field standards.
- Complies with ISO 3449, 3471, 3164 ROPS/FOPS cab standards.
- Complies with ISO 2867, 2860 ladders, passageways, operation platform and exit/access standards.
- Complies with ISO 10533, 10570 lifting arm bracket and hinged lock device standards.
- Flame retardant material applied to cab interiors and fire extinguisher equipped.
- New digital combination meter shows the vehicle running status and various other info at a glance.
- Side-turn cab and large angle side door openings offer easy access to engine and componentry for easy service.
- Single row of large tone radiators and an upturned back cover.
- Centred electrical fuse box for effortless check-ups and high reliability.
- Simple extraction of oil drain devices, plus pressure management points for routine testing.