The XCMG GR2605 grader is the benchmark of graders in its 19 tonne size class. XCMG makes full use of its international R&D platform to integrate global technology and produce completely independent designs.
As a result, the GR2605 grader is durable, reliable, safe and comfortable – as well as being efficient to maintain. Renowned worldwide for its performance and value for money, the GR2605 is the ideal solution for customers seeking a 19 tonne grader for any application or industry.
Equipped with a Cummins QSL8.9 engine, slewing bearing and overload protection circle drive, wet brake drive axle, a spacious and comfortable ROPS&FOPS cab and electronic parking system, the entire grader offers significant reliability, efficiency, comfort and control.
Key Performance Specs
|Operating Weight:||19000 kg (approx)|
|Ground Clearance (Front Axle):||592 mm|
|Axle Distance (Front to Rear):||6465 mm|
|Tread Between Middle and Rear Wheel:||1622 mm|
|Forward Speed (km/h):||4.9 / 8 / 11 / 17.9 / 24.7 / 40.2|
|Rearward Speed (km/h):||4.9 / 11 / 24.7|
|Coolant:||50 L (approx)|
|Fuel Tank:||418 L|
|Engine Oil:||24 L|
|Transmission Oil:||38 L|
|Tandem Oil:||Each 85 L|
|Drive Axle:||44 L|
|Hydraulic Oil:||193 L|
|Traction Force f=0.75:||>99kN|
|Tyre Inflation Pressure:||425 kPa|
|Working System Pressure:||24.5 Mpa|
|Transmission Pressure:||1.85-2.2 Mpa|
|Max Steering Angle Front Wheel:||~49 Degrees|
|Max Tilt Angle Front Wheel:||~18 Degrees|
|Max Swing Angle Front Axle:||~16 Degrees|
|Max Swing Angle of Tandem:||Front 15 Deg / Rear 15 Deg|
|Max Steering Angle of Frame:||~25 Degrees|
|Max Turning Radius:||7.6m|
|Max Lift Height:||452 mm|
|Max Shoveling Depth:||755 mm|
|Max Tilt Angle:||90 Degrees|
|Cutting Angle:||Front 40 Deg / Rear 5 Deg|
|Slewing Angle:||360 Degrees|
|Length x Chord Height:||3965 x 610 mm|
PERFORMANCE & FEATURES
1 Comfortable operating environment
- Three-dimensional all-round air-conditioning system.
- Air suspension seat for high level comfort.
- Optimized cab control layout, more comfortable operation.
- Humanized setting.
2 Broad vision
- The front and operation vision are wider.
- Wide-angle rearview mirror inside the cab and dual rearview.
mirrors on both sides.
3 Intelligent control system
- Electronically controlled dual joysticks, more labour-saving operation.
- Integrated CAN key panel, more convenient.
- Intelligent fault diagnosis system.
- Optional 2D/3D automatic leveling system.
- Load-sensitive hydraulic system.
- Temperature controlled independent cooling system.
4 Safety of Machinery
- Spacious and comfortable ROPS&FOPS cab.
- Secondary steering system.
- Reversing camera system.
- Fuel filling on the ground, safer and more convenient.
- More comprehensive lighting system.
5 Control safety
- Double emergency stop control.
- Double circuit breaker.
- Hydraulic locking function.
6 Heavy duty working device
- Equipped with slewing ring and overload protection circle drive.
- Integral Angle positioner.
7 Heavy-duty transmission system
- Heavy-duty front axle.
- Wet brake drive axle.
8 Controlling reliability
- Electronic parking system.
- Dual-circuit service brake system.
EXCEPTIONAL CAB COMFORT AND CONTROL
- Integrated with the interior design of three-dimensional air duct and air conditioning, the user can work in a pleasant temperature.
- The comfortable air suspension seat can be adjusted up and down, front and rear, angle and other directions, and also has an electric heating function to meet the various needs of users.
- The layout of various control switches, joysticks, and pedals in the cab meets the needs of ergonomics and is more comfortable and convenient.
- The optimized cab structure improves the front vision and operation vision, plus interior rearview mirrors in the cab and dual rearview better convenience and driving safety.
- Load-sensitive hydraulic system provides better control and more sensitive response.
- The application of the CAN key panel in the cab has a high degree of integration.
- The intelligent fault diagnosis system can quickly query equipment data and provide users with convenient fault detection and troubleshooting functions.
- The 2D/3D automatic leveling system can be installed as an option to make the leveling operation of the whole machine simpler and more accurate, and reduce the requirements on the operator.