The XCMG XS205 vibratory road roller is a new generation of technology and maximised performance. XCMG makes full use of its international R&D platform to integrate global technology and produce completely independent roller designs.
As a result, the XS205 roller is uniquely powerful, rugged, energy efficient, safe and consistent – as well as being simple to maintain. With worldwide renown for its performance and value for money, the XS205 is the ideal solution for customers seeking a 20 tonne roller solution for any application or industry.
Equipped with a Tier 3 emission Cummins engine, premium hydraulic system, spacious and comfortable cabin, and a wide angle of visibility, the entire roller offers significant advantages relating to reliability, efficiency, comfort and control.
Smooth and Padfoot drum variants available – see below for specifications.
Key Performance Specs
|Engine:||Cummins QSB5.9-C190||Cummins QSB5.9-C190|
|Engine Type:||Electronic Water-Cooled||Electronic Water-Cooled|
|Rated Power:||142 kW / 190 HP||142 kW / 190 HP|
|Rated Speed:||2200 RPM||2200 RPM|
|Operating Weight:||20000 kg (approx)||21600 kg (approx)|
|Front Axle Weight:||13500 kg||15100 kg|
|Rear Axle Weight:||6500 kg||6500 kg|
|Static Linear Load:||621 N/cm||–|
|Operating Speeds:||0-4; 0-5.9; 0-10.6 km/h||0-4.3; 0-6.1; 0-6.3; 0-11.3 km/h|
|Theoretical Gradeability:||50 %||50 %|
|Min Turn Radius (int/ext):||4770 / 6900 mm||4770 / 6900 mm|
|Ground Clearance:||490 mm||490 mm|
|Wheel Base:||3430 mm||3430 mm|
|Braking Distance:||3.9 m||4.1 m|
|Vibration Frequency:||28/33 Hz||28/33 Hz|
|Nominal Amplitute:||1.90/0.95 mm||1.55/0.78 mm|
|Exciting Force (High/Low):||385/270 kN||385/270 kN|
|Drum Diameter:||1600 mm||1812 mm|
|Drum Width:||2130 mm||2130 mm|
|Charge Pressure of Drive System:||2.4 MPa||2.4 MPa|
|Relief Pressure of Drive System:||38 MPa||38 MPa|
|Relief Pressure of Vibration System:||33 MPa||33 MPa|
|Relief Pressure of Steering System:||14 MPa||14 MPa|
|Steering Angle:||+-33 Degrees||+-33 Degrees|
|Oscillation Angle:||+-10 Degrees||+-10 Degrees|
PERFORMANCE & FEATURES
A SIMPLY IMPRESSIVE MACHINE
- Renowned Cummins QSB5.9-C190 190 HP watercooled turbocharged engine with high power reserve, low fuel consumption and low noise emission.
- The XS205 vibratory drum roller is available as either Smooth drum or Padfoot drum variants, offering you options to best suit your requirements.
- Closed loop hydraulic system supplied by a variable pump and quantitative motor, by using dual frequency and amplitude and matching of static linear load.
- The cabin uses 3D shock absorbing technology and optimal arrangement of vibrating drum shock absorber to guarantee an excellent shock absorbing effect.
- Intelligently designed windows and a high operator seat position ensure the work area around the drum is clearly visible during operation.
RELIABILITY & TRUST
- Inner-cylinder drum chamber is simple and robust for excellent performance, long lifetime and exceptionally high reliability.
- The machine hood adopts the linear drive support opening mode and large opening angle enables better accessibility of all parts.
- Product experts at your local dealer provide exceptional support throughout your machine’s lifetime: operation, maintenance and service from the delivery date through to its last day on the job.
- XCMG is the World’s 3rd largest construction machinery manufacturer, with branches dealers and service agents throughout Australia.